Azilect (Rasagiline) is useful in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. Though it may not cure the disease, it helps to improve the symptoms caused by Parkinson’s disease. At times, Azilect is also used with Levodopa. Rasagiline is available in the form of tablets. You can buy Azilect online or at your local pharmacy only after confirming the advantages and risks with your health care provider.
This medication is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as: movement disorders, muscle stiffness, shakiness, etc. It helps certain chemicals in the brain to increase their levels. Azilect is used as a monotherapy in the initial stage of Parkinson’s disease and then later, to enhance the effectiveness of Azilect, it is used with Levodopa for to cure the disease.
If any of these side effects are persisting, contact your health care provider and discuss them.
It is not necessary that everyone who uses this medication will experience any of these side effects. As your doctor knows your medical condition and also knows that the advantages of this medication are surely greater for you than the risks, he is the best person to prescribe this medication to you.
Before you purchase Azilect, let your doctor know if you have any allergies. Also let him or her know if you are currently taking any other medicines, vitamins, minerals or any herbal products, especially any of the following as they interact with Azilect.
This is an incomplete list and there are many more medicines that can be added to this list. For more details about Azilect interactions, you can talk to your doctor.
There have been no reports of Azilect overdose cases so far. However, if you doubt being overdosed, seek medical attention immediately. You can call the local poison control center on 1-800-222-1222 or the local emergency services at 911 if you suspect an Azilect overdose. The signs of overdose could be: drowsiness, weakness, excitement, sweating, etc.
Azilect Missed Dose
If you happen to forget to take your scheduled dose, take it whenever you remember it. But if the next dose timing is nearing, then do not take the missed dose and take only the regular scheduled dose. Never take two doses together.
• You should not share your medicine with others.
• Let your doctor know if you have unusual skin changes.
• Let your health care provider know if you are allergic to Rasagiline.
• Avoid alcohol and alcohol containing drinks.
• As this medication makes you a bit dizzy, do not drive or handle machinery.
• To reduce dizziness, get up slowly from a seated position.
Azilect Other Uses
Azilect may be used for other purposes. You can quiz your local pharmacist about the other uses of Azilect, whenever you buy Azilect at your local drugstore.
You can store Rasagiline at room temperature. Take care to keep it away from excess heat and moisture. You should not store it in bathroom. You need to keep it away from the reach of children and pets. Dispose off unwanted and expired medicine. You can ask your doctor or local pharmacist the proper way of disposing this medication.
How To Use Azilect
Azilect is an oral medication that has a recommended dose of Azilect is 0.5 - 1 mg, once in a day. The dosage is depended upon your medical condition and your response to the treatment. Your doctor may change your dosage periodically for better results. Do not change the dosage of Azilect on your own. Follow the instructions given by your doctor. This medicine can be taken with or without a meal. Take Azilect with a glassful of water. Do not discontinue taking this drug without doctor’s consultation.
• If you need to undergo any surgeries, let your surgeon know that you are taking Azilect.
• Let your doctor know if you have liver disease.
• Do not take Azilect during pregnancy, as it may have adverse effects on an unborn baby. Consult your doctor before taking this medication.
• Nursing mothers should talk to their doctors before breast-feeding. It is not yet proven whether Azilect passes through breast milk or not.
• For pediatric use, the safety and efficiency of Azilect has not yet been tested.
• Avoid air dried meats, any aged meats, cheese, soya bean and products made of soya beans.
• OTC medication, especially cold and cough drugs containing Tyramine, should be avoided.
• Do not use any new medicines without doctor’s consultation.
• Make a list of all medicines including prescription, non- prescription, supplements and herbal products that you take and show that list to your health care provider.
Order Rasagiline Online
Azilect (Rasagiline) is a Monoamine Oxidase-B (MAO-B) inhibitor. It is used in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It regulates the level of dopamine in the brain and prevents it from falling drastically. This makes your movements more free and easy. Just one pill of Azilect every day, helps you to get relief from many symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. It may be used alone or in combination of other drugs as per the medical condition of the patient. This medication therapy is well tolerated by most patients. You can buy Azilect from your local drugstore or can also purchase Rasagiline online from various online pharmacies.