Herbs for Men’s Potency
29 Feb, 2012
About 18 million men in the US suffer from the problem of impotency or erectile dysfunction, quotes Health Day News. Impotency includes conditions such as inability to achieve and maintain erection, loss of libido and premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction does not depend upon age but is associated with factors stated above. Treating male potency with herbs not only gives the best results but also strikes out the probability of side effects. Mentioned below is a list of herbs that treat male potency effectively and fast. These herbs do not produce any side effects and they are not addictive.
• Schisandra strengthens the immune system while also improving blood circulation.
• Schisandra, in combination with another herb called as Siberian ginseng, is one of the best herbal remedies to cure erectile dysfunction.
• Ginkgo biloba has been used in Chinese and Indian medications for centuries as an effective medicine to improve blood flow towards the penis.
• This herb also provides nourishment to the brain.
• Siberian ginseng also known as eleuthero, was at times used by sports coaches in the Soviet Union to provide more power and energy since it improves the functioning of both circulatory and respiratory systems.
• This herb causes significant improvement in the penile erection by boosting blood flow towards the genital area.
• Muira pauma is an herb that is native to the locales of Brazil. It’s an aphrodisiac that works as a nerve stimulant and enhances sex drive. It also helps in restoring the lost virility.
• It strengthens the human reproductive system, renal activity, central nervous system, cardiovascular function and adrenal glands.
• Yohimbe works in the same manner as Viagra, the only difference is that it has no side effects.
• An alkaloid ingredient derived from the bark of yohimbe tree boosts libido by increasing the amount of blood flowing towards the erectile tissue.
• Ashwagandha has been used in India as a traditional herb for curing male potency.
• Men can restore their stamina and potency by using ashwagandha, which repairs broken passageways that obstruct ejaculation.
There are certain medications that rate quite high on the safety count and are equally effective as the herbs mentioned above are. It’s highly recommended that you consult a doctor first before taking any herbs or drugs suggested in this text. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of a highly effective medication – Tadalafil, which treats men’s potency issues faster and in a safe manner.
Tadalafil comes from a category of medications called as phosphodiesterase type 5 drugs. It works by inhibiting the functioning of a chemical known as phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. An erection is caused as a result of a complex series of events that include initiation of signals from the nervous system and the release of chemicals in the tissues in the penile area. One such chemical is called as cyclic GMP. Cyclic GMP leads to the widening of blood vessels by causing relaxation of a thin layer of muscles of blood vessel walls. This leads to an increased amount of blood entering the penis, making it erect and rigid. Tadalafil 10mg and 20mg are prescribed to be taken on an ‘as needed’ basis. You need to take Tadalafil 30 – 45 minutes before sexual activity. The effect of Tadalafil lasts for about 36 hours. You should never take more than one Tadalafil pill a day.